Medicare in Arizona
Medicare can be an amazing benefit that is provided by the US government. When you live in Arizona, you may be receiving Medicare benefits as a result of your age or due to disability. Regardless of the scenario, you may find that it is not quite enough to provide you with all of the healthcare that you desire.
Generally speaking, Medicare will only take care of 80% of your healthcare costs. The other 20% can add up to be a considerable amount out of pocket, and this is why it can be beneficial for you to explore supplemental insurance. This will allow you to get the added care in areas of prescriptions, long-term care, and much more.
There are many decisions to make regarding what plan is going to meet your needs the most. There are quite a few companies that offer supplemental Medicare coverage. We have friendly independent insurance agents who can guide you through the process and help you to determine the coverage that will fit your needs as well as your budget.
We can talk to you about supplemental insurance as well as Medigap so you are fully aware of all of the options available. We can weigh the pros and cons and make comparisons between the quotes from the companies.
You want to make sure you have the right health insurance in place. Medicare is a great start, but it may not be as sufficient as you need, particularly if you have some health concerns. There’s no need to spend a fortune out of pocket, especially when there are affordable plans out there.
Contact us at (520-323-0220) Castillo & Associates today. One of our Tucson, AZ Medicare insurance agents can guide you through the various options and ensure that you can find out more about Medicare. We look forward to helping you.